Labor & Employment
We work closely with our clients to develop proactive solutions that can resolve workplace issues as they occur and without involving costly, exhausting legal procedures, trials and investigations. When they are accused of wrongdoing, we can defend with the strength of their preparations.
Employment and labor law cases often combine elements from other practice areas, including business law and personal injury law. When your attorney is seeking a specific perspective, all they must do is walk down the halls of our offices.
Our commitment to our clients’ goals is absolute. And to build the best argument for our client, our attorneys know that they must understand both sides of the situation fully. In employment and labor cases, that means connecting the issues at hand with the goals and duties of both employer and employee.
- Whistle Blower Litigation
- Wrongful Discharge
- Affirmative Action
- Administrative Proceedings
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Union Organization
- Employee Handbooks
- Risk Management Training
- Employee Benefits and ERISA
- Executive Compensation
- Workers’ Compensation
- FLSA, FMLA, ADA and other federal and state law expertise
- Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act
- Federal Employer’s Liability Act
- Employment Discrimination, Civil Rights and Harassment